SQL Server Backup and Restore
This page provides additional information about the SQL Server backup and restore tools
provided by dbForge Studio for SQL Server.
Backing up SQL Server instances is an essential task for
protecting databases from critical
and keeping data intact.
The Backup Wizard, established in dbForge Studio for SQL Server, is a
comprehensive SQL backup
designed to automate the backup process and perform it in few simple steps.
The Backup wizard allows you to:
- Perform a full backup of SQL Server databases of any size.
- Generate a single backup file.
- Perform incremental backup.
- Back up an SQL database from one server and restore it on another.
- Take a full control under the SQL Server backup process and customize it to your needs.