.ExecuteQuery and dbMontior

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding LinqConnect – Devart's LINQ to SQL compatible ORM
Sulphy

.ExecuteQuery and dbMontior

Post by Sulphy » Thu 10 Mar 2016 10:46

Hi,

I've successfully been able to setup dbMonitor and see output from my app by using the below:

Code: Select all

LinqMonitor linqMonitor = new LinqMonitor();
            linqMonitor.IsActive = true;
However, I have some Oracle SQL statements which use the .ExecuteQuery method of which isn't pickedup by dbMonitor. I have also tried using OracleMonitor but don't appear to get anything from that.

So I'm assuming that .ExecuteQuery is either not tracable or I'm yet to find the correct method to use. Has anyone else been able to get dbMonitor to pickup transactions using .ExecuteQuery?

Thanks

MariiaI
Devart Team

Re: .ExecuteQuery and dbMontior

Post by MariiaI » Fri 11 Mar 2016 10:46

We couldn't reproduce this behaviour with simple queries, such as "select * from...", etc.
If possible, please send us a complete test project with the necessary DDL scripts, with which this issue is reproducible. This will significantly speed up the process of determining the cause of the issue and finding the solution for it.
Please also tell the exact product you are using (LinqConnect or dotConnect for Oracle) and its version.

Looking forward to your reply.