To extend monitoring capabilities of our data access products, there is an additional tool called dbMonitor. It is an easy-to-use tool to provide visual monitoring of your database applications.
dbMonitor performs per-component tracing of database events such as commit, rollback, execution of SQL statements, creating and destroying components, connection pooling events, etc.
- Call stack information for events (only for monitoring ADO .NET providers)
- Filtering events by type, SQL, description, status, duration, and other parameters
- The Call Tree window for displaying merged call stacks and filtering events by a calling method (only for monitoring ADO .NET providers)
- The Object Tree window for filtering events by a calling object
- Remote debugging
- Multiple client processes tracing
- SQL parameter and error tracing
- Sorting events by description, timestamp, duration, and event status
- Unicode support
dbMonitor is designed to impact application performance as little as possible.
General dbMonitor View
Note that dbMonitor versions since 3.0.x are compatible with our newer product versions. Use older dbMonitor versions with the earlier products. Visit the Compatibility page for more details.