dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server History
11-Aug-11 Release of dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server v 3.00
See the highlights of dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server v 3.00 in Features section.
26-Apr-10 New features in dbForge Data Compare, v 2.00
Higher performance in practice
Having passed multiple performance tests on large databases including billions of records and extra large BLOB data types, dbForge Data Compare 2.00 proved marked performance improvement as compared with the previous version and beneficial leading among competitive programs.
You can benefit from 3 times faster comparison and synchronization.
Support of native SQL Server backups
This will allow you to use native SQL Server backups as a metadata source.
Data comparison and synchronization via command line
This will allow you to synchronize data in automatic mode via command line.
Extended data comparison and synchronization options
You can better tune your comparison and synchronization as dbForge Data Compare 2.00 offers a wider choice of options. Now auto mapping, comparison, results display and synchronization options are at your disposal.
Generating comparison and synchronization reports
This will allow you to save and publish differences between databases to produce reports.
Standard and Professional product editions available
You can select only required tools and save your money.
28-Jul-09 New features in Data Compare for SQL Server, v 1.10
- New data synchronization options were added that allow disabling triggers, dropping or recreating keys and indexes during data synchronization
- New data comparison option was added that allows ignoring TIMESTAMP columns during comparison
- The ability to copy the action plan and list of warnings in synchronization wizard was added
- Faster comparison of tables
- InvalidOperationException when showing data comparison results was fixed
- Bug with table columns describe was fixed
- Bug with foreign key describing was fixed