This page lists several ways you can find help with using dotConnect for MySQL and describes the dotConnect for MySQL Priority Support program.
There are a number of resources for finding help on installing and using dotConnect for MySQL.
- You can find out more about dotConnect for MySQL installation or ordering by consulting the Ordering and FAQ sections.
- You can get community assistance and technical support on the dotConnect for MySQL Community Forum.
- You can get advanced technical assistance by dotConnect for MySQL developers through the dotConnect for MySQL Priority Support program (see below).
If you have a question about ordering dotConnect for MySQL or any other Devart product, please contact email@example.com.
dotConnect for MySQL Priority Support
dotConnect for MySQL Priority Support is an advanced product support service for getting expedited individual assistance with dotConnect for MySQL-related questions from the dotConnect for MySQL developers themselves. Priority Support is carried out over email and has a two business day response policy. Priority Support is available for users with an active dotConnect for MySQL Subscription.
To get help through the dotConnect for MySQL Priority Support program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the problem you are having. Make sure to include the following information in your message:
- Your dotConnect for MySQL Registration number.
- Version of Visual Studio or another IDE you are using.
- Version of dotConnect for MySQL. To get it, in Visual Studio on the Tools menu point to MySQL and then click About.
- Version of your MySQL server and client you are using.
- Version of your operating system.
- A detailed problem description.
- If possible, a small test project that reproduces the problem. Please include definitions of database objects and avoid using third-party components.