dotConnect for Oracle Articles
Here is the list of some articles about dotConnect for Oracle. The full documentation can be viewed online or downloaded as chm file. When you install dotConnect for Oracle, its documentation is also integrated into Visual Studio help collections.
These tutorials will guide you through the process of creating a simple application powered by ADO.NET Entity Framework or LinqConnect technology. In less than 5 minutes you will have a ready-to-use data access layer for your business objects.
- Entity Framework Tutorial
- Tutorial: How to Connect Visual Studio LightSwitch to Oracle
- LINQ to Oracle Tutorial
- SimpleMembership and SimpleRole Providers for Oracle in ASP.NET MVC 4 Application Tutorial
Using dotConnect for Oracle Advanced Features
Here are some articles on using specific dotConnect for Oracle features. They will show you the principles of working with dotConnect for Oracle, introduce its advanced functionality, and help to make development with our data provider easier and more effective.
- ASP.NET Provider Model Support
- Asynchronous Query Execution
- Using Entity Data Model Wizard
- Using dbForge Fusion for Oracle
- Enterprise Library Data Access Block
- BIS Support in dotConnect for Oracle
- Using Oracle DataSource Component
- Visual Studio 2008 - 2017 Advanced Integration
- Using DBMonitor
dotConnect for Oracle supports most of the Oracle-specific technologies. The following articles will show you how to take full advantage of the data provider when developing Oracle-based applications.