Release of UniDirect .NET 2.00
December 04, 2006 - Core Lab Software Development announces release of the version 2.0 of UniDirect .NET. UniDirect .NET is a universal data provider that works with all major databases. Now the Professional Edition comes with bundled data providers for Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
To make database integration even easier, the new release implements UniSQL, a new server-independent query language.
Other UniDirect 2.00 Improvements
- .NET Framework 2.0 & .NET Compact Framework 2.0 support
- Visual Studio 2005 and Borland Delphi 2006 integration
- Support of BLOBs, big numbers, and Oracle cursors
- Added ASP.NET 2.0 providers
- Added powerful DataSet Wizard
- Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block support
For a complete list of new features refer to the history page.
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it in our forums or by e-mail. There is also feedback form in the support zone of UniDirect .NET. We are always glad to hear your comments and take into account your development needs.