New Versions of dbExpress Drivers Released!
May 03, 2007
Core Lab Software Development has announced the release of the first version of
dbExpress driver for Interbase and new versions of dbExpress drivers for Oracle,
MS SQL Server and MySQL.
In the new versions of dbExpress drivers we introduced limited support of the new
development environment from CodeGear - Delphi 2007 for Win32.
The first version of dbExpress driver for Interbase offers you the following
- Direct access to data
- Full support of the latest versions of InterBase, Firebird, and Yaffil database
- High performance
- Capability of monitoring query execution with DBMonitor
- Extended options for advanced behaviour
- Available source code
- Free support for registered users during 1 year
- Licensed per a developer without royalty fee
For detailed information on Core Lab dbExpress drivers for Oracle, MS SQL Server,
MySQL and InterBase, please refer to the product
You can try out the new versions of dbExpress drivers by downloading them at
dbExpress drivers page.
We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions. Please visit the Core Lab
support forums or
e-mail the developers directly.