MyDeveloper Studio 2.10 Released!
September 21, 2007
Core Lab announces the release of MyDeveloper Studio 2.10. Version 2.10 introduces enchanced code templates, improved Database Explorer and other features.
MyDeveloper Studio 2.10 offers you the following features:
Enhanced Code Templates
- Code Templates window now allows you to preview code templates.
- Code templates are now not organized in folders in the completion list and can be inserted with typing template shortcut and pressing <Tab> key.
Database Explorer Enhancements
- Database Explorer now stores navigation history.
- Different icons are available for different types of tables and folders.
- Column type and size can be displayed in the Database Explorer.
Other New Features
- Same file can be included several times in the deployment order for project deployment.
- Security definer setting supported for views, stored procedures and functions.
- Comments for table columns supported.
- SQL Log output can now be customized.
- Date format can now be set for the Data Editor.
- Table columns can now be created using copy/paste operations.
You can try out the new version of the product by downloading it at the MyDeveloper Studio download page.
To tell us what you think about the new release, visit the MyDeveloper Studio Feedback Page. We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.