A New Security-Oriented Product By Core Lab - SecureBridge!
May 22, 2007
Core Lab announces the first release of the new product: SecureBridge. SecureBridge is a set of VCL/VCL.NET components that are designed to ensure safe data transferring through insecure network areas. It can work with all Delphi and C++Builder versions and personalities from 5 to 2007. SecureBridge is a self-sufficient library that does not use any external files. This greatly simplifies deploying applications that use SecureBridge.
SecureBridge is tightly integrated with MySQL Data Access Components (MyDAC). This allows developers to increase reliability of MySQL-based applications with almost no performance loss and application architecture complication.
The following list briefly enumerates the main features of SecureBridge:
- Full support for the SSH2 protocol
- Fast and customizable SSH client and SSH server
- Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
- Compatible with any application that works through TCP with protocols like SMTP, POP, IMAP, etc.
- Protection against diverse crypto attacks
- Support for symmetric (Blowfish, AES128, Cast128, TripleDES) and asymmetric (RSA, DSA) algorithms
- Support for SHA1 and MD5 hashing algorithms
- Authentication by password or by public key
- Tight integration with Indy and MySQL Data Access Components
- High performance
- Reliable and convenient maintenance of asymmetric keys
- Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server
SecureBridge is a powerful library actively supported and developed by Core Lab team. For detailed information on SecureBridge library, please refer to the product page. You can try out the first release for SecureBridge by downloading it from SecureBridge download page.