Heavily Updated SecureBridge Available in Beta!
October 5, 2007
Core Lab significantly improves its security-oriented product - SecureBridge.
The second version of SecureBridge introduces support for one more security protocol - SSL. SSL is one of the most reliable and high-usage security protocols. SSL is an acknowledged industry standard.
Along with SSL, there are several other important features worth observing. These features are listed below:
- Added full support for SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 with no external libraries
- Added ability to access system and external certificate storages through CryptoAPI
- Added SSL client with extended setting abilities
- Added ability to work with [X.509] certificates
- Remote commands execution with SSH server supported
At this page you can download the evaluation edition of SecureBridge 2.00 Beta. You will find the detailed information on the new SecureBridge features in the documentation included in its installation.
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it in our feedback page.
We are always glad to hear your comments and take into account your development needs.