The New Version of the TVirtualTable Component Released!
February 04, 2008
Core Lab announces the release of the TVirtualTable component version 6.25. TVirtualTable
is a standalone VCL component for working with in-memory datasets. In the new version
we have added support for all the newest IDEs up to CodeGear RAD Studio 2007. Also
this version contains an ability of exporting and importing data to/from XML files.
The set of field types supported by VirtualTable was expanded with several new members.
Here is a detailed list of changes in the new version of VirtualTable:
- Added support for latest IDE versions
- Data export and import to/from XML supported
- Added support for TVariantField
- Added support for WideMemo field type for Delphi 2006 an higher
- General performance improved
- Added ability to upgrade VirtualTable without uninstallation of previous VirtualTable
- Fixed bug with adding fields in TVirtualTable
- Added ability to send the DataSetChange event after dataset is opened
- Fixed bug with using the Filter property for FindFirst and similar methods when
Filtered is False
- Fixed bug with calling First after changing UpdateRecordTypes in Edit mode
- Bug with Locate on ordered data fixed
Now installation of VirtualTable is available for download from its
download page for free.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions using VirtualTable, feel free
to contact us by e-mail, or at the VirtualTable
We are always glad to hear your comments and take into account your development