CodeCompare offers new features and provides a standalone comparer!
December 9, 2010
Devart releases CodeCompare and CodeCompare Pro, v2.50 - powerful file and folder comparison tools. The products take specificity of programming languages into account that makes significant advantage in source code comparing.
Current version provides the following features:
- 3-way comparison and merge. It is most reliable way when you need to compare and merge different revisions of file and merge. CodeCompare allows you to switch between comparison modes as it will be useful for you.
- Folder Synchronization. Compare your solution revisions even if you haven't source control. CodeCompare allows to you wide functionality for folder comparison and merging. It is very useful for detecting changes in different versions of source code or web pages.
- Standalone version. CodeCompare is distributed as a Visual Studio add-in and as a standalone application.
- Enhanced support for source control systems.
- Comparison algorithm enhancement.
- Application startup optimization.
We sure that these features will help you in your work.
now and get one more professional tool for free.
Note: CodeCompare also provides a 30-day trial of CodeCompare Pro.
Tell us what you think about the product at the CodeCompare feedback page. We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.