dbForge Studio for MySQL 4.00 Maximizes Data Management Potential
January 25, 2010
Devart today announced the public availability of dbForge Studio for MySQL 4.00
that supplies database-dealing people with the very data management capabilities
Having accumulated extensive knowledge in data management preferences and routines,
Devart has created dbForge Studio for MySQL 4.00 that predicts and delivers expected
capabilities in any phase of dealing with data. The users can manage the data from
start to finish in one place and with the same little effort as usual.
The highlights of dbForge Studio for MySQL 4.00 include:
- Data Import. Guided by a click-and-pick wizard, the users can easily import
data from seven widely-popular formats (CSV, DBF, MS Access, MS Excel, ODBC, Text,
XML) with a multitude of settings to meticulously tune the data.
- Improved Data Editor. Up to 40 improvements were implemented to create
quicker, easier, and more delighted ways for data management. The Data Editor spares
tens of mouse clicks a day for you saying nothing of tens of frowns.
- Pivot Grid. The users can convert large amounts of data into compact and
informative summaries - pivot tables. They can rearrange any obscure data by a simple
drag of a mouse to get the layout best for understanding data relations and dependencies.
- Data Reports. Every user can benefit from a modern way of generating reports.
Less time and manual work is required – from getting required data from a
database, analyzing, to printing it as a smart, clear, and stylish report tuned
for each particular case.
- Virtual Relations on Database Diagram. Besides physically existing foreign
key relations, dbForge Studio for MySQL allows creating virtual relations. They
help create relations between those tables which storage engine do not support foreign
keys. Later virtual relations can be easily converted into physical foreign keys.
- Command Line Launch for Data and Schema Synchronization Tools. This gives
more freedom for the users who perform repeated synchronizations. It takes only
to set a desired time to launch the process and then come back to check the desired
result at a proper time.
- Schema Comparison Reports. Keeping records of schema changes is now automated.
dbForge Studio for MySQL can generate a clear and attractive comparison reports
upon the comparison completion.
- Improvements to Better Serve Specific Users' Needs. The new version contains
many essential improvements that increase the efficiency in working with data. Here
are some of them: addition of active database selector to SQL Document, SQL formatting
improvements, redesign of stored procedure/function editor and SQL execution parameter
Download a fully-functional 30-day trial version of
dbForge Studio for MySQL 4.00 and add its features to the arsenal of your
Tell us what you think about the new version at
dbForge Studio for MySQL Feedback Page.
We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.