RAD Studio XE Support Available in dbExpress drivers!
October 7, 2010
Devart Team is glad to present new versions of our dbExpress drivers with more development tools support. The new versions of dbExpress drivers support RAD Studio XE that offers the following advantages:
- Expanded multi-tier development with DataSnap
- Powerful integrated tool chest
- Cloud computing
- Subversion integration in the IDE
- Higher productivity and code intelligence
- New tools to automate and augment your build process
- Language, compiler and library enhancements
- ToolCloud-enabled and earlier version access
For detailed information on dbExpress drivers please refer to the product page.
The new versions are:
dbExpress driver for Microsoft SQL Server 4.75
dbExpress driver for MySQL 4.70
dbExpress driver for InterBase/Firebird 2.70
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL 1.30
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it in our forums or by e-mail. There is also feedback forms in the support zone for every product. We are always glad to hear your comments and take into account your development needs.