Entity Developer for SQL Server Will Sim-Ship with Visual Studio 2010!
February 25, 2010
Devart, Visual Studio Industry Partner, announces plans to simultaneously-ship Entity Developer for SQL Server with Visual Studio
Entity Developer for SQL Server is a diagram-based designer for model creation,
runtime simulation, and code generation for ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to
The list of key Entity Developer for SQL Server advantages includes:
- ADO.NET Entity Framework support
- LINQ to SQL support
- Customizable and intuitive user interface
- Reverse engineering from database
- Execution of LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Entities, and Entity SQL queries
- Well-thought predefined templates for class generation
- Flexible T4-like template language for custom templates
- Customizable naming rules for database objects
- Data viewing and editing
- State-of-the-art diagram with diagram overview and printing
- Undo/Redo support
- Two ways of work: in integration with Visual Studio or standalone
You are welcome to download free
Express Edition or 30-day trial of Entity Developer for SQL Server. To view recent
changes, visit the product History page.
To get started easily, take Product Tour.