SecureBridge with RAD Studio XE Support!
October 5, 2010
Devart Team is glad to present a new version of SecureBridge with more development tools support. The new version of SecureBridge supports RAD Studio XE that offers the following advantages:
- Expanded multi-tier development with DataSnap
- Powerful integrated tool chest
- Cloud computing
- Subversion integration in the IDE
- Higher productivity and code intelligence
- New tools to automate and augment your build process
- Language, compiler and library enhancements
- ToolCloud-enabled and earlier version access
Along with this significant enhancement SecureBridge offers automatic conversion of EOL symbols for text files.
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it in our forums or by e-mail. There is also feedback form in the SecureBridge support zone. We are always glad to hear your comments and take into account your development needs.