SecureBridge with RAD Studio XE Support!
October 5, 2010
Devart Team is glad to present a new version of SecureBridge with more development
tools support. The new version of SecureBridge supports RAD Studio XE that offers
the following advantages:
- Expanded multi-tier development with DataSnap
- Powerful integrated tool chest
- Cloud computing
- Subversion integration in the IDE
- Higher productivity and code intelligence
- New tools to automate and augment your build process
- Language, compiler and library enhancements
- ToolCloud-enabled and earlier version access
Along with this significant enhancement SecureBridge offers automatic conversion
of EOL symbols for text files.
You can learn more about SecureBridge at the product page. To download
SecureBridge 3.00 visit its download page.
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it in our forums or by e-mail. There
is also feedback form in the SecureBridge support
zone. We are always glad to hear your comments and take into account your