New Level of Efficiency with dbForge Schema and Data Compare
Database Synchronization Reaches New Level of Efficiency with Command Line Mode, Comparison Reports, and GUI Improvements
February 12, 2010
Devart today announced the release of dbForge Schema Compare and Data Compare for MySQL, v2.00. Updated product versions not only automate schema and data synchronization, but also offer efficient tools to take full control during these processes.
The new features of dbForge Schema and Data Compare 2.00 include:
- Command Line Launch for Data and Schema Synchronization Tools. This gives more freedom for the users who perform repeated synchronizations. It takes only to set a desire time to launch the process and then come back to check the desired result at a proper time.
- Schema Comparison Reports. Keeping records of schema changes is now automated. dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL can generate a clear and attractive comparison reports upon the comparison completion.
- Text Comparer Improvements. Even a single different character in DDL of compared objects is highlighted in the text comparer. Besides, to customize the display of DDL differences, a text comparer toolbar was added.
- Start Page. A set of high-usage tools is at the user's fingertips. The users can start their common tasks in one click without searching a required command in the menu. For example, they can create a new snapshot or SQL document, recompare any of recent comparison projects, and quickly access Devart resources if any questions occur.
- Improved Data Editor. Up to 40 improvements were implemented to create quicker, easier, and more delighted ways for data management. The Data Editor spares tens of mouse clicks a day for you saying nothing of tens of frowns.
- Automatic Connection Recovery. If a database connection is broken, dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL implicitly recovers it without any error generation.
- Automatic Product Update. dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL automatically notifies you about any available updates and offers a flexible update process with Product Update Manager. This is a simple and effective way to deliver the new functionality and let you get the maximum of product usage.
- Improvements to Better Serve Specific Users' Needs. The new version contains many essential improvements that increase the efficiency in working with data. Here are some of them: addition of active database selector to SQL Document, SQL Filter applied to any compared table, etc.
Download 30-day trial versions of dbForge Schema Compare and dbForge Data Compare to practise professional tools on your database:
We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.