Easiest ever comparison and merge with Devart Code Compare version 2.70!
October 19, 2011
Devart proudly presents Code Compare and
Code Compare Pro, v2.70 - powerful file and folder comparison tools. The new
and improved products take into account specifities of different languages bringing
your source code comparison efforts to a whole new level of efficiency.
The new version provides the following new features:
Support for 64-bit mode
You will now be able to open large files in standalone Code Compare
Enhanced assistance during conflicts resolution
- Highlighting and navigation through merge conflicts
- Support for inserts before/after selected text blocks
- Buttons to move all changes in files and folders at once
Rules-based folder comparison
The ability to ignore spaces, line breaks and symbol case when comparing files in
Additional options when choosing files for comparison
- Independent file and folder history for each pane
- Automatic file choosing in inactive panes
Support for additional languages
- Syntax highlight for ActionScript
- Syntax highlight for Tcl/Tk
More convenient integration into version control systems and Windows Explorer
- Options for automatic integration into version control systems
- Enabling/disabling integration into Windows Explorer after installation
Download Code Compare
now and get one more professional tool for free.
Note: Code Compare also provides a 30-day trial of Code Compare Pro.
Tell us what you think about the product at the Code Compare
feedback page. We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.