Flexible Table Data Diff Analysis with dbForge Data Compare for Oracle v3.0
June 23, 2011
Devart Team is glad to announce the release of
dbForge Data Compare v3.0 - an outstanding tool for data comparison and synchronization.
The new version of the product includes a number of improvements among which the
most marked ones are data comparison report redesign suggested by our users and
ability to compare results of custom queries. Among other important improvements
we can single out support for Oracle XE 11 R2.
Main New Features Highlights
Below is a complete list of new possibilities and features available in dbForge
Data Compare for Oracle v3.0.
New extended data comparison reports
- Possibility to analyze comparison results in the offline-mode due to export of
real data into the report.
- New Comparison Report wizard is added.
- Possibility to include only columns containing differences for the rows that contain
differences into comparison report.
- Possibility to include the number of changes for each column into the comparison
Custom query result comparison
If you don't need to compare all data in your database, but need some customized
comparison (for example, you need to see what has changed in your database over
some period of time), you can compare the results of specific queries. For this,
use the custom query result comparison feature available in the new version of the
More flexible comparison settings
- "One-to-many" objects mapping can be used when some columns in the target database
were separated as a table.
- Possibility to include objects into comparison by mask. It is useful when you
need to compare groups of tables.
Improved analysis of comparison results
- Full-text data search
- Possibility to hide unchanged columns in the result data grid.
- The number of differences per column is now displayed on the status bar.
Improved data synchronization
- Ability to omit schema name in the generated script file is added. It is required
for better script portability.
- Ability to restore session parameters in synchronization script is added.
- Extended command line examples are added.
- User interface skins support is added.
- Start page is redesigned.
Consumers can give the updated dbForge Data Compare for Oracle a test drive by downloading
the free Express edition or 30-day trial Standard edition at the product
download page. dbForge Data
Compare for Oracle license price starts at $149.95.
To leave feedback, users can go to the
dbForge Data Compare for Oracle feedback page. The Devart team is looking
forward to receiving any comments and suggestions.