The First Version of dbExpress Driver for SQLite Released!
March 24, 2011
Devart is glad to announce the release of the first version of dbExpress driver for SQLite. In the best Devart traditions our driver offers outstanding performance and stability.
dbExpress for SQLite implements the common dbExpress interface for processing queries to SQLite databases.
To let you use the latest IDE versions we keep the driver compatibility up to date, and it supports Delphi XE, C++Builder XE and earlier.
Besides, the driver comes with the amount of help files to let you get started quickly and easily, and offers support from its developers.
The following are the main features of our dbExpress driver for SQLite:
- Direct access to data
- High performance
- Encryption support
- SQLite concurrent access
- SQLite Shared-Cache mode
- Support for all SQLite data types
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Auto incrementing fields with last inserted value returning
- Full support for dbExpress version 4
- Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
- Source code available
- Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support
- Licensed royalty-free per developer
Try out dbExpress for SQLite on its download page.