Unveil Hidden T-SQL Code with dbForge SQL Decryptor - a New Free Tool from Devart!
November 8, 2011
Devart celebrates a new addition to the SQL Server database tools family - dbForge SQL Decryptor. This brand new product allows decrypting SQL Server procedures, functions, triggers and views.
Main Features Highlights
The product offers the following functionality:
- Supports all versions and editions of the Microsoft SQL Server
- Decrypts stored procedures, functions, triggers and views
- No DAC connection required
- Familiar Object Explorer similar to Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Syntax highlighting for the built-in text editor facilitates source code reading
- Saving definition to file with UTF-8 encoding preserves all national characters
- Simple and convenient decryption wizard
- Overhead minimizing - using a program's cache to store and load definitions
- Highly responsive asynchronous user interface
- Glorious visual style, similar to Visual Studio 2010
dbForge SQL Decryptor is a rebranded product, purchased by Devart from Optillect, LLC. It is provided free of charge. You can download it at the download page.
To leave feedback, users can go to the dbForge SQL Decryptor feedback page. The Devart team is looking forward to receiving any comments and suggestions.