Now Code Compare Can be Integrated into Visual Studio 2012
June 19, 2012
Devart proudly presents the new release of Code Compare and Code Compare Pro 2.80 with support of Visual Studio 2012. Now you can integrate Code Compare into the newest development environment from Microsoft and take advantage of its features together with advanced code comparison capabilities.
The new version of our product provides the following new features:
- Visual Studio 2012 is supported
- Structure comparison for C++ is supported
- Comparison algorithm is improved
- Amount of used memory is reduced
- Normal working with UAC elevated Visual Studio is supported
- Compatibility with third-party extensions is improved
Download Code Compare
now and get one more professional tool for free.
Note: Code Compare also provides a 30-day trial of Code Compare Pro.
Tell us what you think about the product at the Code Compare feedback page. We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.