dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server 3.0 Now Supports Building INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE Queries!
April 27, 2012
In new release of dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server users will be able to use the visual query builder to create DML statements. Besides expansion of editable types of queries, some usability issues and bugs were also fixed. The following is the list of major improvements.
- Support of visual building of INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements
- Quick conversion of SELECT query into UPDATE or DELETE with saving of WHERE condition
- Turning SELECT queries into INSERT statements
- Executing of separate subqueries to check their correctness without leaving diagram interface
- Converting selected data into SQL queries (e.g. into INSERT statements)
- Usability of visual expression editor is improved
- Indication of type of query on a diagram
- Editing of multiple execution results of one script on separate tabs
- New start page is added
Consumers can give the updated dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server 3.0 a test drive
by downloading the 30-day trial version of the product at the
dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server 3.0 costs as little as $99.95.