Git and Pre-Commit Review for TFS in Review Assistant 1.1!
October 25, 2012
Devart Team is glad to present the new release of the code review tool.
This update introduces new features as well as various minor bug-fixes, some of the improvements being suggested by you at uservoice. And we are pleased to have fulfilled our customers' requests.
New Features of Review Assistant
- Pre-commit review for TFS repositories
- Git version control system support
- Formal or simple review workflow option for projects
- The "Collapse all" button on the Code Review Board toolbar
- Enhanced code snap of comments
- Decrease in TFS repository response time
- Displaying of comment author's initials
- Indication of reviewers' work completion
Try our updated code review tool for free to learn more about its capabilities!
The free version is available so that you could try it in a small team. This edition possesses all the features of the full version, but has a max user count limitation.
Learn more about the prices and available editions of the add-in at the Review Assistant purchase page.
Download trial version of Review Assistant now and evaluate the benefits of the full version's features for free during a 30-day trial period.
Join our forum to participate in discussions around Devart software, including Review Assistant. Find answers to your technical questions and other valuable information on Review Assistant and other products.