SQL Server 2014 Support in dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server v3.8
June 23, 2014
Devart team is glad to introduce the release of Query Builder for SQL Server v3.8. In the new version of our visual tool for creating and editing queries, we supported the latest version of Microsoft SQL Server, improved Query Profiler and enhanced Object Explorer.
The list of the new features includes
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is supported
- The ability to save and restore tabs is added
- The ability to view columns and indexes in Object Explorer is added
- Index Rebuild, Index Reorganize and Index Disable commands are added
- Query plans can be saved visually
- Results comparison is executed when the required elements are selected
- Various queries plans can be shown vertically in one view when comparing
- Buffer and plans cache refresh options are added
- Zoom menu in the Profiler diagram is available
Consumers can give the updated dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server a test drive by downloading the 30-day trial version at the product download page. dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server Standard edition is available for a retail price of $99.95.
To leave feedback, users can go to the dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server feedback page. The Devart team is looking forward to receiving any comments and suggestions.