dbForge Studio for MySQL supports Sphinx Search Engine!
July 23, 2014
We are glad to announce the new release of dbForge Studio for MySQL, v6.2.
Upgraded design simplifies your work from the very start. We supported connection to Sphinx Search Engine
that is designed to provide a full-text search functionality to client applications. Improved completion features
make code writing more accurate and time-saving.
New Features and Improvements:
- Switching tabs by the CTRL+ALT+PAGE UP and CTRL+ALT+PAGE DOWN key combinations
- Windows connection coloring is added
- Restoring document tabs from the last session is possible now
- Switching between wizard window and primary window is possible now
- Updated Database Explorer
- Filtering options are available in the Database Explorer
- New themes are added
- Start Page is updated
- Design is upgraded
- Connection to Sphinx Search Engine
- Viewing script while editing columns, indexes etc.
- Alias refactoring
- Quick Information for cursors
- Detect changes on a server before refreshing suggestion cache
Learn more about the prices and available editions of the MySQL and MariaDB management tool from Devart at the dbForge Studio for MySQL purchase page.
Download trial version of dbForge Studio for MySQL now and evaluate the benefits of the Professional edition features for free during a 30-day trial period.
Join our forum to participate in discussions around Devart software, including dbForge Studio for MySQL. Find answers to your technical questions and other valuable information on dbForge Studio for MySQL and other products for MySQL.