Meet New dbForge Studio for MySQL v6.3
December 9, 2014
We are glad to announce the new release of dbForge Studio for MySQL, v6.3.
The new version comes with a whole bunch on new features and improvements related to such fundamental functionalities of the application, as SQL code completion and formatting, data import and export, data comparison and synchronization as well as data reporting.
Code Completion suggests not only separate keywords and object names, but entire code phrases. For example, ORDER BY instead of just ORDER.
Enhanced Command-Line Interface
With the updated command-line interface, you can automate such routine tasks, as:
- SQL formatting
- Files encoding within the /execute and /restore command-line operations
- Report parameters setup
Improved Data Export and Import
Data import and export functionalities were considerably reworked and boosted in accordance with our customers' feedback. New options include:
- Export to the Excel 2007 (XLSX) format
- Export of BLOB fields as TEXT to Excel, TXT, HTML, PDF, RTF, and CSV formats
- Import of dynamic values from Excel and Excel 2007
- Detecting column types when importing data from the CSV format
More Options to Customize Data Comparison and Sync
The new version comes with new options for customizing data comparison and synchronization up to your needs. The new options include:
- Ignoring differences in characters that signify the end of line
- Showing white spaces
- Ignoring computed columns option
- Setting up the limit size of bulk during synchronization
Other New Features and Improvements
Read the What's New in dbForge Studio for MySQL, v6.3 article to get acquainted with the full list of new features and updates.
Learn more about the prices and available editions of the MySQL and MariaDB management tool from Devart at the dbForge Studio for MySQL purchase page.
Download trial version of dbForge Studio for MySQL now and evaluate the benefits of the Professional edition features for free during a 30-day trial period.
Join our forum to participate in discussions around Devart software, including dbForge Studio for MySQL. Find answers to your technical questions and other valuable information on dbForge Studio for MySQL and other products for MySQL.