The new versions of DAC products with support for RAD Studio XE8 released!
April 14, 2015
Devart team is proud to introduce the new versions of Delphi Data Access Components including such significant features as:
- RAD Studio XE8 is supported and now you can use the latest IDE to develop applications for various platforms, including iOS 64-bit.
- Support for AppMethod is added
- Objects and XML are supported in Direct Mode for Oracle. Starting from this version, Direct Mode is distributed as source code and is available for Lazarus.
- Direct Mode performance is increased for SQL Server! It is also distributed as source code and is now available for Lazarus.
- Database encryption and Direct Mode for SQLite are now available on MacOS, iOS and Android.
- This version also includes support for Firebird 3.0.
- Support for ODBC is added in Lazarus for UNIX platforms.
And many other features are added, you can find their description on the product pages.
You can try the new versions here:
|UniDAC 6.1||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|ODAC 9.5||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|SDAC 7.1||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|MyDAC 8.5||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|IBDAC 5.5||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|PgDAC 4.5||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|LiteDAC 2.5||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|VirtualTable 9.5||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it on our forums or by e-mail. There is also feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.