Meet the release of Devart ODBC Driver for SQL Azure
August 31, 2015
Devart team is proud to introduce ODBC Driver for SQL Azure in our product line - ODBC Drivers.
The most significant features in this version are:
Direct Mode - allows to connect to your databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding DB client software, thus simplifying application deployment process and increasing performance.
- Drivers fully support standard ODBC API functions and data types, multiple server data types and features.
- Advanced connection string parameters provided to allow any desktop and web applications to access databases from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
- Advanced data conversion from DBMS data types to native ODBC data types.
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms provides capabilities to develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform database applications.
You can try the new version here:
|ODBC Driver for SQL Azure||[ Download ]||[ Buy ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it using a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.