Meet the first (Beta) release of Devart ODBC Drivers for SugarCRM, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, BigCommerce, Magento!
May 30, 2016
Devart team is proud to introduce a new product line - ODBC Drivers for Clouds, that provide access to such popular clouds as: SugarCRM, QuickBooks, FreshBooks, BigCommerce, Magento. We believe we can offer the best features, quality, and technical support for cloud application developers.
The most significant features in this version are:
- Drivers fully support standard ODBC API functions and data types, multiple server data types and features.
- Advanced connection string parameters provided to allow any desktop and web applications to access cloud databases from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
- Advanced data conversion from cloud data types to native ODBC data types.
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms provides capabilities to develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform database applications.
You can try the new version here:
|ODBC Driver for SugarCRM Overview||[ Download ]|
|ODBC Driver for QuickBooks Overview||[ Download ]|
|ODBC Driver for FreshBooks Overview||[ Download ]|
|ODBC Driver for BigCommerce Overview||[ Download ]|
|ODBC Driver for Magento Overview||[ Download ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it using a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.