Updated DAC components released, including UniDAC with Cloud providers!
September 19, 2017
Devart is pleased to share with you DACs release. We are constantly working on new features, improving our products work, in order for you to develop fast and cutting-edge applications in Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus for various platforms.
The release major highlights include:
- The new UniDAC version includes Cloud providers, which allow developing applications that work with data stored in the most popular Cloud services such as: BigCommerce, Dynamics CRM, FreshBooks, Magento, MailChimp, NetSuite, Salesforce, Salesforce MC, SugarCRM, QuickBooks, Zoho CRM.
- In ODAC, we supported OS authentication in the Direct mode. We also added NChar literal replacement functionality.
- Now, MyDAC supports the work with Azure Database for MySQL. We also added a new feature - support for JSON data type.
- Support for SSPI authentication is available in the recent PgDAC version. This gives PostgreSQL users the ability to authorize themselves with the help of another method of authentication, as well as using a User Name and Password.
- The main feature of the updated LiteDAC is the support for custom SQL aggregate functions.
- Furthermore, in VirtualDAC, the performance of TVirtualQuery component is significantly improved. We also added support for application-defined functions and application-defined collations to TVirtualQuery. Additionally, AutoInc fields in TVirtualTable are supported.
You can get a complete overview of all new features and improvements by visiting the product page.
You can try the new versions here:
|UniDAC 7.1||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|ODAC 10.1||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|SDAC 8.0||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|MyDAC 9.1||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|IBDAC 6.1||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|PgDAC 5.1||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|LiteDAC 3.1||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
|VirtualDAC 10.2||[ Download ]||[ History ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it on our forums or by e-mail. There is also a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.