Meet the new Devart ODBC Driver for MongoDB Beta!
June 1, 2017
Devart team is glad to introduce the new product - ODBC Driver for MongoDB, that provides such considerable features as:
- Full support for standard ODBC API functions and MongoDB data types.
- Provision of advanced connection string parameters in order to allow any desktop and web applications to access MongoDB from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
- Support for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Support for both NoSQL operations and SQL Syntax.
You can try the new Beta version here:
|ODBC Driver for MongoDB Overview||[ Download ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it using a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.