Access your Amazon Redshift database using Devart ODBC Driver Beta!
November 13, 2017
We are glad to present you a new ODBC Driver for Amazon Redshift, currently available in beta. The release includes such significant features as:
- Direct Connection to Amazon Redshift avoiding any additional libraries or client software.
- Supported platforms - Windows, macOS, Linux (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Possibility of using Advanced Connection String parameters, thus providing you with advanced capabilities to configure the driver.
- Work with Amazon Redshift securely using SSL and SSH connections, as well as HTTPS tunneling.
- Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
- Full support for API Functions and ODBC data types.
You can try the new Beta version here:
|ODBC Driver for Amazon Redshift Overview||[ Download ]|
If you wish to provide feedback on the new version, you can do it using a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.