Meet the First Release of dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL v1.0!
February 28, 2018
We are glad to announce the first release of a new tool dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL v1.0 that allows users to manage and develop database objects in PostgreSQL, as well as to edit, view, and alter the code to meet user requirements.
The key features are as follows:
- Code completion features: list parameters, parameter info, quick info, and complete word
- Retrieve data from a database on a single SQL document
- Truncate a table
- View main information on an object
- Manage settings of tables
- Set either a paginal or auto-search mode by default
- Predefined data type formats
- Azure for PostgreSQL
- Amazon Redshift
dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL is a FREE tool. You are welcome to download it to evaluate all benefits of the tool.
If you would like to share your feedback on the product or participate in discussions around Devart software, feel free to join our forum. Find the answers to your technical questions and other valuable information you are interested in.