First TMetric service update in 2018
January 29, 2018
Today, we are pleased to announce the first update of Tmetric this year. The present release delivers a number of new features and interface enhancements.
- Activity levels: The Team Summary report now includes two additional columns showing employees' online time and activity level allowing you to see how productive employees are over a certain period of time.
- API keys for users: TMetric users can now access TMetric API via an API token key. There is also the TMetric REST API documentation to help you up with this.
- Column customization in reports: Users can customize a report's view by selecting the columns to be included in the report.
- Demo data for new accounts: A new account in TMetric can be created with demo data giving you an insight of how TMetric looks and works. You can later clean up the demo data and go live with your own data.
- Deleting user activity: If you want to discard your activity, simply delete the corresponding time entry or add a break for this period of time.
- User activity storage is limited now: The user activity storage for Free plan is now limited to 7 days. If you need an unlimited storage for user activity, you need to upgrade to Professional or Business plans.
Learn more about all the new features of TMetric.Try the updated TMetric time tracker now for FREE.