To obtain BigCommerce OAuth Authentication Credentials, perform the following steps:
- Log into the store.
- In the sidebar menu, select Advanced Settings, then select API Accounts.
- When the Store API Accounts page opens, click the Create API Account button.
- In the Name field, specify any name that you will recognize.
- Copy the Store ID from the API Path field and paste it into the corresponding field of our driver.
- In the OAuth Scopes section, select the minimum scopes your site will need. More details about this here.
- Click Save.
- After successful save, the pop-up window with the API credentials (Client ID and Access Token) appears. Also a .txt file with this data is downloaded to your computer.
- Copy them before clicking Done. Otherwise, you will have to repeat all the steps once again.