Finding Salesforce User ID
- Go to Setup > Administration Setup > Manager Users > Users.
- Click the User's name.
- The ID is contained in the URL of the User detail page you are currently on and can be found in the browser address bar.
Example: For URL
https://na1.salesforce.com/00530000000ibYc, the unique Salesforce User ID is:
00530000000ibYc. This value should be used to populate a 'Record Owner' field or to transfer record ownership.
Obtaining Security Token
A Salesforce Security Token was sent to your user email ID when you first created Salesforce Account. If you can't find this e-mail, you should reset Security Token. For this, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- At the top navigation bar click <your name>, select My Profile
- Select Personal
- Click Reset Security Token. This will invalidate your existing token.
- After resetting your token, It will be mailed to the user email ID.