dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server 2.0 with Data Export Released!
June 21, 2011
Devart announces the new release of dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server. The new version offers Customizable data export to widely-used data formats, a number of improvements for working with Data Editor, user reported bug fixes.
dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server is a professional tool for quick creation of queries and extended data management.
Customizable data export
Now, you can export data from one or even multiple tables at once to the following formats: CSV, DBF, HTML, MS Access, MS Excel, ODBC, PDF, RTF, Text, and XML. Before exporting you can customize export style attributes, such as text, background and border color, font, set output format of exported columns and preview the result.
You won't waste your time changing the exported data, the result will be just what you wanted.
Enhanced Data Editor
- Sorting and grouping tables now works on a sever side
- Ability to edit tables in JOIN statements is added
- Ability to view tables united with a foreign key in a popup window is added
- Many other minor improvements and extensions to existing functionality were made
User Reported Bug Fixes
- Behavior of the popup expression editor when working with functions was enhanced
- Rows in the popup expression editor are automatically quoted now
- NullReferenceException on editing a subquery in Query Builder was fixed (T25205)
Consumers can give the updated dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server a test drive by downloading the 30-day trial Professional edition at the product download page. dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server license price starts at $99.95.
To leave feedback, users can go to the dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server feedback page. The Devart team is looking forward to receiving any comments and suggestions.