Devart is looking for a Middle/Senior .NET Developer with 3+ years of experience to work on the SAAS-based service for tracking of working time, and billing and invoicing the customers all around the world.
The current technology stack includes SQL Server, T-SQL, EF, LINQ, WebAPI, TypeScript, Bootstrap, AngularJS, React.
We want to keep our team small and mobile. That's why, we prefer the candidates who are eager to keep learning and perform tasks on multiple levels ( front-end, business-logic, database server).
Besides the new product features, the developers are responsible for:
- Integration with other services
- Performance optimization (due to the expansion of the customer base)
- Scaling out the product
- Updating the technology stack
- 3+ years of experience in C#, .NET, ASP.NET (MVC and WebAPI)
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework, C#
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Experience in working with databases (SQL Server), ORM (preferably, Entity Framework )
- English skills on the level of reading the technical documentation
Nice to have
- Knowledge of and experience in .NET Core and ASP.NET Core
- Knowledge of AngularJS or similar frameworks