Skyvia is a comprehensive data management product with the following services: data integration, backup, query, connect, etc. We have thousands of customers worldwide from different business areas.
We are looking for talents who are willing to continuously improve their professional skills. As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be the first line support force to the wide community of customers from all over the world (western countries mostly). You will undertake the review, analysis, and execution of related service requests of various complexity to ensure and maintain customers’ best user experience. You should be able to build an effective communication with users and customers to ensure progress in investigating and resolving their technical requests.
- At least basic experience with databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible
- Ability to work according to a flexible schedule
- Advanced communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent problem-solving skills and business communication techniques
- Business acumen
Would be a plus:
- Experience with cloud technologies and services
- QA and/or programming experience
- Professional experience in a relevant position (Customer Support in IT sphere, Account manager, Sales manager)
- Working closely with Engineering and QA when escalating issues
- Write and update scripts upon customer’s request (preferred)
- Gather, process and response customers’ tickets on a daily basis and in accordance with the defined business process
- Suggest improvements upon customer’s request
- Conduct demo calls (preferred)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.