We look for an experienced .NET Software Architect to develop Skyvia, a cloud platform for integration, backup and management of cloud data.
- Continuous software development of our newest product
- Taking care of the system architecture (distribution of your effort on the software development and architectural work is expected at the level of about 80% and 20%, respectively).
- Developing architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions in accordance with the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- 8+ years of experience in .NET development and related technologies
- Experience in the .NET-based technologies (ASP.NET, MVC, EF, Web APIs, Winforms, WPF, WCF, ASMX, DI containers, etc.)
- Experience in working with data-related technologies (relational databases, NO SQL databases, caching systems, full text search engines, big data systems
- Experience in the test-driven development approach, unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behavior-driven testing
- Experience in the continuous integration and delivery systems
- Experience in working with the code quality automation technologies
- Experience in working with the architecture patterns
- Resolving serious performance-related issue by means of testing, debugging and profiling
- Experience in cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Experience in the front-end technologies, including templating, CSS and JS frameworks
- Architecting and designing apps, reviewing design and code, reviewing and fixing tests and functional coverage