We are looking for an ASP.NET Developer to join the team developing TMetric, a time tracking service for companies, agencies, individual consultants, and freelancers. Everyone who sells their time for money needs to keep accurate and simple time records for subsequent billing to their customers. In addition, TMetric allows you to keep track of employee time for payroll, as well as monitor their work.
TMetric is a SaaS product that runs 24/7 and serves customers from all over the world. The service includes a web application, browser extension, cross-platform desktop client, and mobile applications.
The current technology stack includes ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, T-SQL, EF, LINQ, WebAPI, TypeScript, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- 4+ years of experience with C# .NET, ASP.NET (MVC и WebAPI), ASP.NET Core
- Deep understanding of C# and .NET Framework.
- Experience in developing REST API and microservices
- Experience in working with databases (SQL Server), ORM (preferably, Entity Framework)
- English skills at the level of reading technical documentation
Nice to have
- Skills in managing a development team
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of AngularJS or similar frameworks