- All vacancies
- Business Analyst for Mobile Team
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with key BA technologies (interviews, seminars, document analysis, evaluation, Mind maps, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of BA tasks and techniques
- Experience with task managers (Jira)
- Knowledgebase skills (Confluence, Wiki and alike)
- Experience with the tools for analysis: charts, diagrams, models, and prototypes
- Experience with requirements: collecting, writing TT and specifications.
- Development of conceptual solutions
- Requirements elicitation
- Interaction with related teams: Mobile Team, Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Marketing Managers
- Performance evaluation of the changes / implemented initiatives using current business analysis techniques
- Problem areas analysis and suggestions for improvement
- Regular communications with developers, designers, and QA engineers
- Documentation creation for developers based on requirements and frameworks
- Formalization of requirements (division of requirements into business, functional, non-functional, writing requirements specification).
- Understanding the principles and stages of mobile development
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Experience with design, UI / UX design, interface prototyping.
We are looking for a Business Analyst, who will be engaged in research, collection, specification, refinement, requirements description for functionality and documentation of our Mobile Team.
Nice to Have Skills:
Apply via Devart website
Only .docx, .rtf, .pdf allowed to a max size of 5 MB
Your information has been submitted successfully. Our HR managers will contact you shortly.