- All vacancies
- Business Analyst
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a Business Analyst
- Understand the quality level of the created product (quality attributes)
- Proficiency with task managers (Redmine, Jira and alike)
- Knowledgebase skills (Confluence, Wiki and alike)
- The skill of asking questions when gathering information about user needs, competitive products
- Active listening and feedback skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Research API (REST, SOAP, SDK) of cloud services, form the list of requirements for a connector
- Investigate how competitors support cloud services
- Analyze popular integration cases, create templates
- Interact with users to find out their business problems and search for possible solutions with Skyvia
- Describe the requirements for connectors and in-demand cases of their use
- Interact with Support Team, Technical Writers, Developers, QA Team, Product Manager, Product Marketing Managers to clarify the requirements for connectors
- Form a pool of tasks for various teams in the task tracker based on the plans developed
- Interact with Support Team, Technical Writers, Developers, QA Team, Delivery Manager to prioritize the task pool
- Maintain requirements, cases, and presentations in Confluence
- Create reports on the analysis of competitors in Google Sheets, Google Slides.
- Experience with data integration and relevant tools: SSIS, Pentaho, Dell Boomi
- Degree in the field of computer systems.
Business Analyst will be mainly involved in the description of requirements to connectors, the description of cases of integration, and the development of the consulting direction.
Nice to Have Skills:
Apply via Devart website
Only .docx, .rtf, .pdf allowed to a max size of 5 MB
Your information has been submitted successfully. Our HR managers will contact you shortly.