We are looking for a professional who will strengthen our business unit in the role of Chief Operating Officer (COO) and who Will be responsible for the development and active promotion of new products and services on the market.
Devart is an international product IT company that is headquartered in Prague and has an R&D office in Kharkiv. The company has been developing database management tools for 500,000 developers from 120 countries. The portfolio includes 150 products, and 57 clients of our company are on the Fortune Top-100 list.
Devart is currently growing and we need a leader who will head one of the company's key product business units, the Platform Business Unit.
Platform Business Unit is a multi-platform service system for providing logistics services with an advanced mobile (iOS / Android) component. The system has a built-n life cycle and is currently evolving as a customized global platform.
Take the great opportunity to join the growing team (80+ employees) and help develop and scale innovative technology projects.
- Organize and scale the project at the local and international levels
- Cooperate with the CEO to develop goals and strategies
- Be fully responsible for the process of creating and upgrading the existing and new products/services at the executive level
- Analyze and optimize the current business model to increase business efficiency
- Participate in planning the development of the existing products and introducing the new ones on the market
- Expand business activities (open regional offices, attract partners and franchisees)
- Build the organizational structure of the company
- Manage directly the team of top-level managers
- Budgeting and work with financial reporting
- Implement business planning, coordinate and organize strategic sessions
- Form teams, develop KPIs and motivation models
- Coach and mentor key players in the product development process
- 5+ years of experience in management positions in relevant areas
- Experience in managing teams of 30+ specialists
- Understanding the process of developing and marketing IT products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in presentations, negotiations, and personal sales
- High organization, critical thinking, analytical mind
- Experienced user of Excel, CRM, task management programs
- English level - Intermediate and higher
- Get ready to relocate to Kharkiv and take international business trips
- Relocation reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- 15 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees)
- Different activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, etc.)
- Modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkovskaya str., 192a (about 10 minutes from the metro Botanichnyi Sad
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!