About the product:
Skyvia (a service for the integration, backup, access, and data management of various cloud services and databases) is a phenomenal SaaS product that solves B2B-related issues in one of the fast-growing niches in the global IT industry.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager whose main responsibilities include:
- Deal with new customers (quality onboarding) and the flow of requests from the current customers, make own decisions you are responsible for;
- Maintain customer accounts, create cross-sale / upsell roadmaps;
- Build strong business relationships with key customers
How we work:
Skyvia is a web platform with 4 products: Integration, Backup, Connect, and Query. Each product serves to solve a specific business task for customers. In turn, the Integration flagship product includes 4 integration scenarios, which can also solve individual technical issues and work together.
- 1+ year of experience in technical support, account management, or other work with clients (including sales) in IT;
- Find information on social networks (especially FB, LinkedIn) and Google;
- Clarify facts and collect all information to make a considered decision;
- Create causal relationships between information components
- Make reasonable and logical conclusions;
- Have knowledge of the main business KPIs within the target market niches (BI, SaaS, Consulting, etc.);
- Ask the "right" questions
- Identify which resources are insufficient to complete tasks and find/attract them to complete the tasks;
- Have strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- English level - Upper-Intermediate.
- Manage project lifecycle and involve customers in using the product;
- Plan and manage product training sessions for customers;
- Manage risks based on NPS and key product KPIs;
- Plan and implement the up-sale pipeline and cross-sale activities aimed at results (CSM KPI);
- Manage the subscription renewals process;
- Develop customer relationships;
- Cooperate actively with the sales team, developers, and analysts (be an internal representative of the client in our company);
- Identify and smooth churn and down-sale risks;
- Maintain up-to-date information in CRM (CSM KPI);
- Coordinate and prepare success stories and case studies;
- Implement the plan to generate regular customer reviews on websites: G2, Gartner, and others (CSM KPI);
- Research business scenarios for Skyvia application in customer domain areas to identify the platform's expansion potential to new markets;
- Accompany requests from the Product and Marketing teams aimed at researching customer involvement;
- Create and maintain up-to-date monthly reporting for customer accounts.
Nice to have:
- Degree in tech, management, economics, cybernetics;
- Additional education (courses, second higher education) in psychology.
Work policy: Office.
Team: Head of Sales, Sales Executive, SDR.
Growth and development opportunities for this position:
- Vertical - Senior CSM, CSM Team Lead;
- Horizontal - Partner Account Manager, Technical Consultant.
- Employment probation period - 3 months;
- Flexible working hours;
- 15 working days of vacation;
- 15 working days of sick leave;
- English courses in the office;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (50% of tuition fees);
- Different activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.);
- Modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis);
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkovskaya str., 192a (about 10 minutes from the metro Botanichnyi Sad
- CV review and screening.
Extended online or in the office interview with technical experts: 1.5 - 2 hours.
- We will tell you about our product, what kind of specialist we are looking for, and what tasks they will be responsible for.
- We will discuss your relevant experience and answer all your questions.
- We will ask you to complete a test task to determine your level of English.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!