- Create examples of components usage for users
- Reproduce bugs described by users
- Create autotests for components
- Refactor the existing code if necessary
- Fix bugs found during product testing and its operation
- Explore problems encountered by users
- Analyze the functionality of various network protocols
- Communicate with users
- At least 1 year of experience in the development and/or support of Delphi products
- Familiarity with new versions of RAD Studio
- Basic knowledge of Theory of Relational Databases
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to research the functionality of new network protocols
- Level of English - Pre-intermediate or higher.
Work mode: remotely or office, when the quarantine ends - only office.
Team: 2 Developers, 5 Support Engineers, 1 QA, 1 Technical Writer, 1 Project Manager.
How we work:
We get user requests via multiple channels: Zoho Desk, chats, and forums. The Support Engineer must prioritize tasks (critical issues are handled first) and provide answers to users.
Before answering the tickets, the Support Engineer must reproduce the problem himself, or with the help of the team members (Support Engineers, QAs, Developers).
If a problem cannot be reproduced, the Support Engineer should write a test application that demonstrates the required functionality to help a user solve the problem.
If a bug is found during the problem reproduction, the Support Engineer should fix it, if possible, or create a request to the developers.
Also, when developers implement new functionality, the Support Engineer must create autotests covering this functionality.