We are looking for a DevOps engineer to work on the dbForge Studio product line, which includes full-featured IDEs for database development and administration.
- 5+ years of experience as a system administrator or 3+ years of experience as a software developer in C ++ / C # for Windows
- 1+ year of experience with Jenkins / Gitlab CI
- Familiarity with Jenkins CI, building applications with MsBuild, using the NuGet package manager, Windows / UNIX administration
- 1+ year of experience with Docker containerization (Linux / Windows)
- Knowledge of Python, PowerShell, Bash, Batch.
- Support Jenkins and Jenkins-related build environment
- Create, configure, and support Jenkins jobs (mostly freestyle)
- Explore and integrate new plugins, new functionality
- Solve issues that may arise and provide assistance with debugging tasks
- Work with the following stack: Git, MSBuild, Fitnesse, PowerShell, Batch, Unittest, NuGet, Nexus
- Create VirtualBox virtual machines with pre-installed software, etc.
- Create and support heterogeneous test environments connected directly or indirectly to databases (SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc). Parsing SQL queries in case of problems during autotests or debugging
- Install and configure specific test tools to reproduce custom bugs or to implement specific functionality, integrate new components of the test environment into the existing environments
Nice to have
- Degree in Software Engineering or Software Administration
- Experience in building infrastructure systems / related services
- Experience with Xen / XCP virtualization
- Experience in building CI systems based on Jenkins / Gitlab
- Experience in creating Docker containers (Linux / Windows); experience with Docker Swarm, Docker Portainer
- Knowledge of the Groovy language