About the product
OnTaxi is a multi-platform system for the provision of logistics services with an advanced mobile (iOS / Android) component. The system currently aims at becoming a customizable global-level platform.
- 2+ years as a DevOps Engineer or 5+ years as a system administrator with DevOps responsibilities
- Skilled at AWS and Azure services
- Kubernetes at the level of administration, configuration, understanding the principles of operation, fine-tuning
- Ability to build and describe Terraform infrastructure as code (IaC), experience with Azure and AWS providers
- Experience with MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL databases at the level of administration, backing up, understanding the principles of operation, writing queries, building fault-tolerant systems, building clusters, fine-tuning
- GitLab, Jenkins - scripting and pipeline creation
- Create, modify, and maintain CI\CD
- Keep Production Services running smoothly 24/7
- Set up test environments
- Suggest and implementation of service improvements
- Administer PostgreSQL, Oracle, Mongo, MySQL, MSSQL databases. Data migration
Nice to have
- Experience with IP-telephony Asterisk: understanding SIP, ability to design a Dial Plan, control a PBX, configure SoftPhone.
Work mode: remotely or office.
Team: Head of IT Department, Tech Lead, System administrator, HelpDesk Engineers.
- No overtime
- Flexible working hours
- 18 working days of vacation
- 15 working days of sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses in the office
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth (the company covers 50% of tuition fees)
- Entertaining activities: corporate parties, team building events (yachting, kayaks, ATVs, etc.)
- Modern office and places for rest (mini gym, table tennis)
- Office address: Kharkiv, Klochkivska St., 192a (about 10 minutes from the Botanichnyi Sad subway station)