As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be the first-line support force to the wide community of customers from all over the world (western countries mostly).
We are looking for the candidates who are willing to continuously improve their professional skills.
You will undertake the review, analysis, and execution of related service requests of various complexity to ensure and maintain customers' best user experience. You should be able to build an effective communication with users and customers to ensure progress in investigating and resolving their technical requests.
dotConnect is an enhanced data connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. dotConnect includes high performance data providers for the major databases and popular cloud applications and offers a complete solution for developing data-related applications and web sites. dotConnect can be used in all areas of modern application development: web applications and services, windows forms applications, mobile and enterprise development.
- Working closely with Engineering and QA when escalating issues
- Gathering, processing, and responding to customers' tickets on a daily basis in accordance with the defined business process
- Suggesting improvements upon customers' request
- Experience in .NET Framework
- Basic experience with databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Strong English skills (Intermediate or higher)
- Proactivity, good organization, responsibility
- Ability to work according to a flexible schedule
- Advanced communication skills
- Customer mindset and positive thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills and business communication techniques
- Business acumen
Nice to have
- QA and/or programming experience
- Professional experience in a relevant position (IT)