As a Technical Customer Support Engineer, you will provide operational technical support to company customers (mainly from Western countries) on dotConnect providers.
You will process requests of diverse complexity in order to improve the user experience. Assisting clients in mastering the functionality of the company's products and solving their technical problems will be your responsibility.
dotConnect providers are add-ons for the ADO.NET architecture and comprise advanced solutions for accessing data. They integrate into the Visual Studio development environment and support advanced technologies. dotConnect products can be used in the development of all kinds of modern applications: web applications and services, applications for Windows and mobile devices.
- Understanding the basics of .Net Framework, C #
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Intermediate level of English or higher (written skills)
- Understanding Customer Support principles
- Basic knowledge of task managers (Redmine, Jira, and alternatives)
- Understanding the principles of work with knowledge bases (Wiki, Confluence, and alternatives).
- Searching information on the Internet and Devart resources (forum, internal knowledge base)
- Detecting bugs, writing bug reports, checking fixes
- Designing autotests to cover bug reports
- Complying with corporate principles of technical support
- Interacting with developers in the preparation of answers to users and product testing
- Complementing and correcting the existing documentation on the supported products
- Writing articles on new product functionality.
Nice to have
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM frameworks
- Experience with SSIS Data Flow Components.